Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ubuntu re-branding

So, there's a lot of talking on forums and ubuntu website about its rebranding. Personally, I like the new look, the new gtk themes that are presented over here. I've tried upgrading my rhythmbox to a newest version that would support changing my Empathy status to whatever I'm listening, and I had a quick preview of the new Lucid Lynx (10.04) and I liked its new icons and shit. I just can't wait for the 10.04 to appear in my update applet. Anyway, the problem is that the new rebranding including changes of all the icons in this new distribution will be very hard to finish until the expected date. So, I guess there will be some problems with this, but let's hope they'll finish in time. Or maybe they'll name it 10.05 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment