Friday, March 19, 2010

Windows Live Writer blog client

So, I’ve been using Drivel on my Eee PC for editing a Wordpress blog, but when I tried to use it with Blogspot, it didn’t work, or, it worked, but not correctly. So, now, for editing blogs on a Linux, the best choice I guess still remains Scribefire, which is actually a Firefox plugin, and which works with most blogging platforms. Unfortunately, I hate the load of buttons and shit all over my small Eee PC screen. It’s not that usable. I just hope that Drivel developers will make that shit work with Blogspot.

On some old posts ago, I discovered Windows Live Writer, which is good with the Live Spaces, Wordpress, Blogspot, Livejournal, and probably with every well known blogging platform there is. I really like its simpleness and clean interface, and it’s my choice of blogging in Windows. Although I have a huge 1920x1080 resolution on my desktop, I’m not going to fill it up with Scribefire.

And earlier, it was just a test that my setup is correct in Windows Live Writer for my Blogspot account.

No comments:

Post a Comment